Who have Vaginal bleeding with Lens opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal Bleeding reported by people with Lens Opacity yet. We study people who have Vaginal Bleeding and Lens Opacity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal bleeding with Lens opacity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vaginal bleeding and Lens opacity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 37,101 Lens opacity patients)
Vaginal bleeding has been reported by people with birth control, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, endometriosis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 34,259 Vaginal bleeding patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal bleedingVaginal bleeding (1,194 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Vaginal bleedingVaginal bleeding (384 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eye Infection Staphylococcal with Nifedipine? - now
- Marijuana and Chinwood drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Bi-Polar with Anafranil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bipolar with Anafranil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bipolar Disorder with Anafranil? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Urinary Frequency Or Urgency with B Complex Vitamin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) with Escitalopram Oxalate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Shock Lung with Escitalopram Oxalate? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Non-Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema with Escitalopram Oxalate? - 4 seconds ago
- Sonata and Oatmeal drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.