Who have Vaginal haematoma with Lens opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Vaginal Haematoma reported by people with Lens Opacity yet. We study people who have Vaginal Haematoma and Lens Opacity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Vaginal haematoma with Lens opacity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vaginal haematoma and Lens opacity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 37,101 Lens opacity patients)
Vaginal haematoma (localized collection of blood around vagina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, birth control, crohn's disease, stroke (latest reports from 56 Vaginal haematoma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Vaginal haematomaVaginal haematoma (58 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Vaginal haematomaVaginal haematoma (19 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Taltz? - now
- Will you have Spastic Colon with Taltz? - now
- Will you have Mucous Colitis with Taltz? - now
- Will you have Laxative Colitis with Taltz? - now
- L-Lysine and Earth-Nut drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Irritable Colon with Taltz? - a second ago
- Will you have Intestinal Neurosis with Taltz? - a second ago
- Will you have Ibs with Taltz? - a second ago
- Will you have Hypochondria with Sirolimus? - a second ago
- Will you have Functional Colitis with Taltz? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.