Lens opacity and Weight abnormal - from FDA reports
Weight abnormal is reported only by a few people with Lens opacity. We study 3 people who have Weight abnormal and Lens opacity from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
3 people who have Lens Opacity and Weight Abnormal are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lens Opacity and experience Weight Abnormal *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Lens Opacity and experience Weight Abnormal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Asthma: 3 people, 100.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 66.67%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 66.67%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 33.33%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xolair: 2 people, 66.67%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 66.67%
- Meticorten: 2 people, 66.67%
- Symbicort: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prograf: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 66.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Depressed Mood: 2 people, 66.67%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weight abnormal with Lens opacity?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weight abnormal
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 30,330 Lens opacity patients)
Weight abnormal has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 718 Weight abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (1,412 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Weight abnormalWeight abnormal (831 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Lens Opacity and Weight Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Lens Opacity (96 members)
- Support group for people who have Weight Abnormal (271 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Ive been on Cell Cept over two years following my kidney transplant and initially I didn't have any bother with same, 6 weeks ago i took the sickness and diarrhoea bug and since then im still experiencing the latter and extreme weight loss.My renal specialist took me off it last Thursday hoping...
- I'm 48 and have cataracts in both eyes. My eye doctor is shocked I take advair but not regularly, maybe 1 month out of the year. Im not sure how this happened.
- I have started getting cataracts since I began Zioptan approximately 2 yrs ago. I have low tension glaucoma and Stage 2 cataracts. At this rate I will need cataract surgery in the near future. But I am wondering if using Zioptan is really worth it. I feel that those with low tension are barking...
- I am a 48 year old female and started taking Singulair about 2 months ago. This was the only change I've made in my life and unexpectedly I've dropped almost 10lbs in those 2 months.
- Hi. I've had help c (most likely genotype 1) for at least 22 years. I think it's finally caught up with me
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Prempro?
- Will you have Cataract with Propulsid?
- Niaspan and Avandia drug interaction
- Will you have Renal Failure with Wygesic?
- Clonidine and Talwin drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Prempro and have Sudden Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who take Propulsid and have Cataract?
- Support group for people who take Niaspan and Avandia
- Support group for people who take Wygesic and have Renal Failure?
- Support group for people who take Clonidine and Talwin
- What to expect when you take Prempro and have Sudden Memory Loss?
- What to expect when you take Propulsid and have Cataract?
- What to expect when you take Niaspan and Avandia
- What to expect when you take Wygesic and have Renal Failure?
- What to expect when you take Clonidine and Talwin
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Hctz, Adderall 20, Zyrtec
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Buspirone Hcl, Olanzapine
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Lexapro, Prilosec Otc
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Dutasteride
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.