Light-headedness when standing up and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people with Light-headedness when standing up.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Light-headedness when standing up. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation and Light-headedness when standing up from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Light-Headedness When Standing Up and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Light-headedness when standing up?
Light-headedness when standing up is found to be associated with 4,553 drugs and 4,859 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 773 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Light-headedness when standing up reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Light-Headedness When Standing Up and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Light-Headedness When Standing Up and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 66.67%
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pulmonary Mass: 1 person, 33.33%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 33.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 33.33%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 33.33%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 33.33%
- Abdominal Distension: 1 person, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Torecan: 1 person, 33.33%
- Mirtazapine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 33.33%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 33.33%
- Forteo: 1 person, 33.33%
- Cosentyx: 1 person, 33.33%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Tuberculosis (a bacterial infection by mycobacterium tuberculosis): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 33.33%
- Abdominal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
- Coughing Up Blood: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Throat: 1 person, 33.33%
- Eating Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastritis - Chronic (long lasting inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (773 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Light-headedness when standing up, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ambien and Gastritis Atrophic - 2 seconds ago
- Lescol Xl and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb - 4 seconds ago
- Lasix and Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis - 4 seconds ago
- Minirin and Nosebleed - 5 seconds ago
- Akynzeo and Atherosclerosis - 10 seconds ago
- Transderm Scop and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - 13 seconds ago
- Zepatier and Ampyra drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Lasix and Lumbar Vertebral Fracture - 23 seconds ago
- Keppra and Lipoic Acid drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Tofacitinib Citrate and Infusion Related Reaction - 28 seconds ago