Lipodystrophy acquired and Contusion - from FDA reports
Contusion is found among people with Lipodystrophy acquired, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Egrifta and have Menopause. This review analyzes which people have Contusion with Lipodystrophy acquired. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Lipodystrophy acquired from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
7 people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and Contusion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and experience Contusion *:
- female: 42.86 %
- male: 57.14 %
Age of people who have Lipodystrophy Acquired and experience Contusion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 14.29%)
- Menopause (1 person, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Egrifta (6 people, 85.71%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Premarin (1 person, 14.29%)
- Fosamax (1 person, 14.29%)
- Flonase (1 person, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (1 person, 14.29%)
- Urethral Intrinsic Sphincter Deficiency (1 person, 14.29%)
- Sexual Intercourse - Painful (1 person, 14.29%)
- Pain (1 person, 14.29%)
- Joint Pain (1 person, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Contusion and Lipodystrophy acquired?
- Check symptoms - is your contusion caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeContusion and Lipodystrophy acquired from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lipodystrophy acquired (a regional loss of subcutaneous adipose tissue which usually starts in the face, extends downward acquired) (latest reports from 2,424 Lipodystrophy acquired patients)
Contusion (a type of hematoma of tissue in which capillaries) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 74,902 Contusion patients).
Browse all symptoms of Lipodystrophy acquireda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ContusionContusion
Other conditions that could case ContusionContusion
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Right now i'm taking efavirenz 200mg×2caps + tenvir-em. I still had a very bad side effect after a month taking it. - very thirsty - dry mouth - drowsy - sleepy - eye not so good Dont know due to the bad combi or not can the efavirenz be reduced to 200mg only per day?
I am desperate for help. I have been sick for 14 years. It started from a IV and it caused Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. I have been dealing with organs swelling and having to be removed. I started having thyroid issues in 06 as well my face on the left side started to atrophy. I found out ...