Local anaesthesia and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is found among people with Local anaesthesia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Prinzide and have Breast cancer metastatic. This review analyzes which people have Acupuncture and pain with Local anaesthesia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78 people who have Local anaesthesia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
78 people who have Local Anaesthesia and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Local Anaesthesia and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- female: 77.14 %
- male: 22.86 %
Age of people who have Local Anaesthesia and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.8900000000000001 %
- 10-19: 7.55 %
- 20-29: 5.66 %
- 30-39: 11.32 %
- 40-49: 24.53 %
- 50-59: 16.98 %
- 60+: 32.08 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 10 people, 12.82%
- Birth Control: 2 people, 2.56%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 1.28%
- Fever: 1 person, 1.28%
- Asthma: 1 person, 1.28%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 10 people, 12.82%
- Amaryl: 10 people, 12.82%
- Lisinopril: 10 people, 12.82%
- Neurontin: 10 people, 12.82%
- Prinzide: 10 people, 12.82%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 17 people, 21.79%
- Injury: 14 people, 17.95%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 13 people, 16.67%
- Pain In Jaw: 13 people, 16.67%
- Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure from activities usually found enjoyable): 13 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain with Local anaesthesia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Acupuncture and pain
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Local anaesthesia (latest reports from 3,146 Local anaesthesia patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,255 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (4,134 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain (4,867 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Local anaesthesiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Local Anaesthesia and Acupuncture And Pain
- Support group for people who have Local Anaesthesia
- Support group for people who have Acupuncture And Pain (188 members)
Can you answer these questions
- What is the best pain reliever for cronic pancreatitis that a Dr. Can prescribe for home use
- I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization,...
- Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and...
- does any one know if accupuncture is helpful for this condition please
- Do you have back pain after taking Seroquel long term?
You may be interested in these posts
- I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered...
- I have been taking Seroquel for 8 years and I am having increased back pain.
- Hi my name is Donna I'm 48 I'm hoping to get some advice on pain after 6 back surgerys
- Hello I’m new to this group. Does anyone else experience a metallic taste in their mouth?
- Anyone have fibromyalgia and use Phentermine for pain relief? How long have you been using phentermine? Any side effects?
- Fungi Extract and Ye Ju Hua drug interaction
- Will you have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia with Hypothyroid?
- Will you have Svt with Hypothyroid?
- Will you have Psvt with Hypothyroid?
- Will you have Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (Psvt) with Hypothyroid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fungi Extract and Ye Ju Hua
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroid and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroid and Svt?
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroid and Psvt?
- Support group for people who have Hypothyroid and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (Psvt)?
- What to expect when you take Fungi Extract and Ye Ju Hua
- What to expect when you have Hypothyroid and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you have Hypothyroid and Svt?
- What to expect when you have Hypothyroid and Psvt?
- What to expect when you have Hypothyroid and Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia (Psvt)?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.