Local anaesthesia and Ibs - from FDA reports
There is no Ibs reported by people with Local Anaesthesia yet. We study people who have Ibs and Local Anaesthesia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ibs
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Local anaesthesia and Ibs
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Local anaesthesia (latest reports from 3,146 Local anaesthesia patients)
Ibs (irritable bowel syndrome -chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating) has been reported by people with acne, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 25,216 Ibs patients).
Drugs that are associated with IbsIbs (1,464 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause IbsIbs (1,544 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Local anaesthesiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Local Anaesthesia and Ibs
- Support group for people who have Local Anaesthesia
- Support group for people who have Ibs (211 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been taking Zetia for 5 days. On the second day I started with very bad stomach problems. I have had Ibs for 6 years. I asked my doctor if this drug would effect my Ibs. He said no.I am experiencing severe Ibs symptoms. Plus extreme tiredness.
- Hello I've been taking Adderall for 5 years now I m treated for ibs but not sure anything is working
- 63 yo. Chronic back pain with fibro And CRPS/reflex sympathetic dystrophy in both feet.
- Will you have Cough with Lipitor?
- Will you have Increased Appetite with Trileptal?
- Will you have Colitis with Mirtazapine?
- Will you have Tremors with Lipitor?
- What to expect when you take Msm and Klor-Con
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Trileptal and have Increased Appetite?
- Support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Tremors?
- Support group for people who take Xanax and have Itching?
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
- Why are you being prescribed Colchicine. Colchicine is not listed as an immuno-suppressant but it...
- Was on this drug for 9 yrs, Went off, now seem to be having problems with urine retention. Anyone...
- Just restarted on citalopram after 9 yrs. Only 2 days in, notice I'm having urinary retention. Age...
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.