Local anaesthesia and Iiird nerve paresis - from FDA reports
There is no Iiird Nerve Paresis reported by people with Local Anaesthesia yet. We study people who have Iiird Nerve Paresis and Local Anaesthesia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Iiird nerve paresis
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Local anaesthesia (latest reports from 3,146 Local anaesthesia patients)
Iiird Nerve Paresis
Iiird nerve paresis (totally closed eyelid and a down and out deviation of the eye) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, migraine, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 131 Iiird nerve paresis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iiird nerve paresisIiird nerve paresis (133 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iiird nerve paresisIiird nerve paresis (118 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Local anaesthesiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Local Anaesthesia and Iiird Nerve Paresis
- Support group for people who have Local Anaesthesia
- Support group for people who have Iiird Nerve Paresis
- What to expect when you take Tenormin and have Heat Stroke?
- Will you have Hunger with Bydureon?
- Will you have Memory Loss with Perphenazine?
- Will you have Cholangitis with Vitamin D?
- Will you have Spotted Fever with Lexapro?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bydureon and have Hunger?
- Support group for people who take Perphenazine and have Memory Loss?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin D and have Cholangitis?
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Spotted Fever?
- Support group for people who take Crestor and Oxcarbazepine
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.