Low back pain and Anemia - from FDA reports
There is no Anemia reported by people with Low Back Pain yet. We study people who have Anemia and Low Back Pain from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Anemia with Low back pain?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anemia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Low Back Pain
Low back pain can be treated by Tramadol, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Tramadol hydrochloride (latest reports from 6,007 Low back pain patients)
Anemia (less than the normal quantity of haemoglobin in the blood) has been reported by people with thyroid diseases, systemic sclerosis (scleroderma) (latest reports from 743 Anemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with AnemiaAnemia (156 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AnemiaAnemia (76 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Low back paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Low Back Pain and Anemia
- Support group for people who have Low Back Pain (121 members)
- Support group for people who have Anemia (43 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Took 1/2 of a 600mg Mucinex for 4 days straight. Developed severe back pain. It's been 5 days now. It's somewhat better but not much. Wondering how long the pain usually last?
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to...
- I have chronic low back pain along with adhesions from previous op using mesh implant
- Have had two back surgery's, removed part of disc L2,L3 and L4
- blood pressure has risen while taking meloxicam for 1 week.
You may be interested in these posts
- I was given bicilin for syphilis and its now my 2nd injection 1 more to go now I have sharpe pain in my lower back have anyone had same symptoms similar with injection of bicolin
- I'm looking forward to connecting. I i a man
- I have been on opiate pain medication for the last 8 years, 6 vicodin a day + 60mg of morphine and later 3 percoset +60mg of morphine. On a whim I decided to stop cold turkey, and just see how far into the detox process I could get on my own. No real symptoms til the 24 hour mark, and it was...
- I feel so ill and I have been taking a low dose of Losartan for about a year and I have never been anemic even though I have had ulcerated colitis for over 25 years which ended up having my large bowel completely removed. I have had two courses of folic acid in the last nine months and now I...
- Hi. I have a herniated disc in my L5 vertebrae. It's been like this since 2006 after a hysterectomy w/epidural. Intense pain, numbness, muscle spasms. I use a rolator to get around. I'm 43, female.
- Will you have Jaw Fracture with Wellbutrin?
- Prozac and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Tadalafil?
- Will you have Hot Flushes Aggravated with Ambien?
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Tadalafil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Jaw Fracture?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and Buspirone Hcl
- Support group for people who take Tadalafil and have Stones - Kidney?
- Support group for people who take Ambien and have Hot Flushes Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Tadalafil and have Renal Calculi?
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin and have Jaw Fracture?
- What to expect when you take Prozac and Buspirone Hcl
- What to expect when you take Tadalafil and have Stones - Kidney?
- What to expect when you take Ambien and have Hot Flushes Aggravated?
- What to expect when you take Tadalafil and have Renal Calculi?
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Paxil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Valsartan
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Prednisone
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Balsalazide Disodium, Uceris
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levaquin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.