Low density lipoprotein increased and Weight loss - unintentional - from FDA reports
Weight loss - unintentional is found among people with Low density lipoprotein increased, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Weight loss - unintentional with Low density lipoprotein increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 51 people who have Low density lipoprotein increased from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 27, 2017
51 people who have Low Density Lipoprotein Increased and Weight Loss - Unintentional are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Low Density Lipoprotein Increased and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- female: 43.14 %
- male: 56.86 %
Age of people who have Low Density Lipoprotein Increased and experience Weight Loss - Unintentional *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.63 %
- 40-49: 13.16 %
- 50-59: 23.68 %
- 60+: 60.53 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (18 people, 35.29%)
- High Density Lipoprotein Decreased (17 people, 33.33%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (4 people, 7.84%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 7.84%)
- Diabetes (4 people, 7.84%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor (16 people, 31.37%)
- Crestor (14 people, 27.45%)
- Aspirin (11 people, 21.57%)
- Niaspan (9 people, 17.65%)
- Plavix (7 people, 13.73%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Skin Blushing/flushing (10 people, 19.61%)
- Fatigue (10 people, 19.61%)
- Dizziness (9 people, 17.65%)
- Diarrhea (9 people, 17.65%)
- Muscle Aches (8 people, 15.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Weight loss - unintentional and Low density lipoprotein increased?
- Check symptoms - is your weight loss - unintentional caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeight loss - unintentional and Low density lipoprotein increased from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Low Density Lipoprotein Increased
Low density lipoprotein increased (cholesterol increased in blood) (latest reports from 17,440 Low density lipoprotein increased patients)
Weight Loss - Unintentional
Weight loss - unintentional has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 163,343 Weight loss - unintentional patients).
Browse all symptoms of Low density lipoprotein increaseda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
Other conditions that could case Weight loss - unintentionalWeight loss - unintentional
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i have been on farxiga5 for 6 months now and have noticed my hair has thinned quite a bit.................i read the info on hair loss and will it stop after 6 mos of being on it.......does it regrow..........thank you.............
You may be interested in these reviews
Frequent urination gradually ramped up 3 years ago and intensified after a kidney stone 18 months ago. Went on myrbetriq this August and notice that my weight dropped after thanksgiving by 8 lbs from 143 to 135 (5'6" tall and exercise regularly.) My weight has dropped by another 3 pounds by ...
Hello All, My name is Dorothy and I have been taking Creon 36,000 for approximately 2 months. I have been diagnosed with EPI and Creon certainly has helped with my diarrhea. I did unintentionally lose weight and it was okay because I needed to. I would like for the weight loss to stop now and ...
In April 2016 my 16 year old daughter was finally diagnosed with MG after 9+ months of trying to determine the cause of her sudden onset double vision the previous July. She's been on Mestinon since her diagnosis in April as we work to land on the appropriate dosage. She's experienced a lot ...