Lung cancer - non-small cell and Iatrogenic infection - from FDA reports
Iatrogenic infection is reported only by a few people with Lung cancer - non-small cell. We study 1 people who have Iatrogenic infection and Lung cancer - non-small cell from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who has Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Iatrogenic Infection is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Opdivo: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Eruption (adverse drug reaction of the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Iatrogenic infection with Lung cancer - non-small cell?
You are not alone:
Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell
Lung cancer - non-small cell (lung cancer) can be treated by Tarceva, Carboplatin, Avastin, Cisplatin (latest reports from 44,300 Lung cancer - non-small cell patients)
Iatrogenic infection (complication as a result of treatment) has been reported by people with chronic kidney disease, pyoderma gangrenosum, multiple myeloma, fever, kidney transplant (latest reports from 60 Iatrogenic infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (67 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (45 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lung cancer - non-small cella b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Blood Follicle Stimulating Hormone Increased with Frova? - a second ago
- Will you have Weakness with Aloe Vera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Aloe Vera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Aloe Vera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Aloe Vera? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Imodium - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Tramadol Hydrochloride, Novorapid - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ramipril, Atorvastatin Calcium - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Sertraline, Lansoprazole - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zantac 150 - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.