Lung cancer - non-small cell and Iatrogenic infection - from FDA reports
Iatrogenic infection is reported only by a few people with Lung cancer - non-small cell. We study 1 people who have Iatrogenic infection and Lung cancer - non-small cell from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
1 person who has Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Iatrogenic Infection is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Opdivo: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Eruption (adverse drug reaction of the skin): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Are you new to Lung cancer - non-small cell or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Lung cancer - non-small cell to ask questions and learn from experience.
Use your care experience to help people and earn a new income
Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell
Lung cancer - non-small cell (lung cancer) can be treated by Tarceva, Carboplatin, Avastin, Cisplatin (latest reports from 35,901 Lung cancer - non-small cell patients)
Iatrogenic infection (complication as a result of treatment) has been reported by people with chronic kidney disease, pyoderma gangrenosum, fever, mantle cell lymphoma, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 56 Iatrogenic infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (66 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (44 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lung cancer - non-small cella b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Iatrogenic Infection
- Support group for people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (11 members)
- Support group for people who have Iatrogenic Infection (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- We just used 0.2cc cannabis oil amnesia for lung cancer stat4 How to used? What di you recomented please ? Thank yoy
- Non small cell lung cancer sugery Next week to remove tumors left lung.will lose15 percent breathing.i have ms 22 yrs.Any similar stories. Thanks,eric
- NCSCLC - Starting Xeralto in a few days (switching from Fragmin)
- Hi, i was healthy but diagnosed with manic bipolar in 2009, doctor prescribed me 1000 mg of depakote..then two years later diagnosed with lung cancer. Had most of lung removed, have respiratory breathing issues as a result of surgery...docs said seritonin levels affected. Has anyone else suffered this
- Hi! My name is Bill I am from New Zealand. I have just been told that I have small floaters in my lungs . The test results are not in yet . I found this sight to try & find out things about this . Thank's Bill
- Will you have Not Effective with Weight Decreased?
- Will you have Drug Ineffective with Weight Decreased?
- Will you have Biliary Calculus with Synthroid?
- Will you have Narcotic Abuse with Albuterol?
- Will you have Ulnar Nerve Dysfunction with Zinc Oxide Overdose?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Weight Decreased and Not Effective?
- Support group for people who have Weight Decreased and Drug Ineffective?
- Support group for people who take Synthroid and have Biliary Calculus?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Narcotic Abuse?
- Support group for people who have Zinc Oxide Overdose and Ulnar Nerve Dysfunction?
Recent Care Guides
- Lulu0314 (monthly rate: $100.00)
- Ledgekay (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Akp (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Suzette21842 (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Shaziatarannum10 (monthly rate: $100.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.