Lung cancer - non-small cell and Pulmonary hilum mass
Pulmonary hilum mass is found among people with Lung cancer - non-small cell, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Pulmonary hilum mass with Lung cancer - non-small cell. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Lung cancer - non-small cell from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10 people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and Pulmonary Hilum Mass are studied.
What is Lung cancer - non-small cell?
Lung cancer - non-small cell (lung cancer) is found to be associated with 839 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pulmonary hilum mass?
Pulmonary hilum mass (lung cancer) is found to be associated with 345 drugs and 135 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pulmonary hilum mass in Lung cancer - non-small cell reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and experienced Pulmonary Hilum Mass *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell and experienced Pulmonary Hilum Mass *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 1 person, 10.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Taxotere: 3 people, 30.00%
- Albuterol: 2 people, 20.00%
- Alimta: 2 people, 20.00%
- Warfarin Sodium: 2 people, 20.00%
- Iressa: 2 people, 20.00%
- Lithium Carbonate: 2 people, 20.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 20.00%
- Naproxen: 2 people, 20.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 10.00%
- Clonidine: 1 person, 10.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 50.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 4 people, 40.00%
- Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs): 4 people, 40.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 30.00%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 3 people, 30.00%
- International Normalised Ratio Increased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased: 3 people, 30.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 2 people, 20.00%
- Coughing Up Blood: 2 people, 20.00%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pulmonary hilum mass?Check whether Pulmonary hilum mass is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pulmonary hilum mass:
- Pulmonary hilum mass in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pulmonary hilum mass in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pulmonary hilum mass in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Pulmonary hilum mass:
- Pulmonary hilum mass (345 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Pulmonary hilum mass:
- Pulmonary hilum mass (135 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pulmonary hilum mass and Lung cancer - non-small cell, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Chlorzoxazone and Pomalyst drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Tranxene and Tachycardia Aggravated - 13 seconds ago
- Omniscan and Pancytopenia - 17 seconds ago
- Tradjenta and Blister - 18 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Pain Of Skin - 30 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Albumin Globulin Ratio Abnormal - 37 seconds ago
- Narcan and Hypoxic-Ischaemic Encephalopathy - 58 seconds ago
- Singulair and Dyspnea At Rest - a minute ago
- Co-Codamol and Bleeding Into The Skin - a minute ago
- Qvar and Hyperhidrosis - a minute ago