Lung disorder and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Lung disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Lung disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 134 people who have Lung disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 10, 2017
134 people who have Lung Disorder and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lung Disorder and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 71.76 %
- male: 28.24 %
Age of people who have Lung Disorder and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.96 %
- 20-29: 2.88 %
- 30-39: 2.88 %
- 40-49: 6.73 %
- 50-59: 20.19 %
- 60+: 66.35 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (30 people, 22.39%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (29 people, 21.64%)
- Cardiac Disorder (24 people, 17.91%)
- Stress And Anxiety (19 people, 14.18%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (18 people, 13.43%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (19 people, 14.18%)
- Lipitor (15 people, 11.19%)
- Humira (14 people, 10.45%)
- Vitamin D (13 people, 9.70%)
- Lyrica (13 people, 9.70%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (30 people, 22.39%)
- Malaise (29 people, 21.64%)
- Weakness (28 people, 20.90%)
- Drug Ineffective (25 people, 18.66%)
- Stress And Anxiety (21 people, 15.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Lung disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Lung disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lung disorder (lung disease) (latest reports from 29,513 Lung disorder patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Lung disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
Breast pain more like muscular in the lower part of breast and running up in to armpit. Painful to breathe, cough, move. X-rayed and found calcification deposits. When I breathe it feels like there is something heavy and moving in that area of the breast, but cannot find any lumps. I first ...