Lung disorder and Stress and anxiety - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people with Lung disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Stress and anxiety with Lung disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 91 people who have Lung disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
91 people who have Lung Disorder and Stress And Anxiety are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lung Disorder and experience Stress And Anxiety *:
- female: 66.29 %
- male: 33.71 %
Age of people who have Lung Disorder and experience Stress And Anxiety *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.39 %
- 30-39: 4.17 %
- 40-49: 15.28 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 54.17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (31 people, 34.07%)
- High Blood Pressure (29 people, 31.87%)
- Pain (22 people, 24.18%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (22 people, 24.18%)
- Depression (15 people, 16.48%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (20 people, 21.98%)
- Symbicort (15 people, 16.48%)
- Proair Hfa (12 people, 13.19%)
- Combivent (12 people, 13.19%)
- Vitamin D (11 people, 12.09%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (29 people, 31.87%)
- Pain (21 people, 23.08%)
- Malaise (19 people, 20.88%)
- Drug Ineffective (17 people, 18.68%)
- Feeling Abnormal (16 people, 17.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Stress and anxiety and Lung disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your stress and anxiety caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStress and anxiety and Lung disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lung disorder (lung disease) (latest reports from 29,513 Lung disorder patients)
Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 320,549 Stress and anxiety patients).
Browse all symptoms of Lung disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
Other conditions that could case Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical ...
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
Can I taper off Primidone I am on 3x50 mgs started taking them May 15 2017 due to increased anxiety and adrenaline rushing through my system at 100 miles an hour I am 66 English lady also on other medications just taken amytryptaline 25mgs terrified of seizure or stroke talking to highly ...
My girlfriend has been taking metoprolol for awhile now. she also has anxiety so she is also taking xanax. she is always concerned about what she puts into her body because she is scared it will effect her heart and start having heart palpitations. she is wanting to work out more and start ...