Lupus nephritis and Swollen lymph nodes - from FDA reports
There is no Swollen Lymph Nodes reported by people with Lupus Nephritis yet. We study people who have Swollen Lymph Nodes and Lupus Nephritis from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Swollen lymph nodes with Lupus nephritis?
You are not alone:
Lupus nephritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect kidney tissue) can be treated by Prednisone, Cellcept (latest reports from 3,096 Lupus nephritis patients)
Swollen Lymph Nodes
Swollen lymph nodes (swelling of lymph nodes) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder, high blood pressure, birth control (latest reports from 349 Swollen lymph nodes patients).
Drugs that are associated with Swollen lymph nodesSwollen lymph nodes (190 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Swollen lymph nodesSwollen lymph nodes (183 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lupus nephritisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Nausea And Vomiting with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Emesis with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vomiting with Belching? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Ramipril - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Diprosone - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Provigil - an hour ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.