Macular degeneration and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people with Macular degeneration, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lucentis and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Macular degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 141 people who have Macular degeneration from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 30, 2017
141 people who have Macular Degeneration and Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Macular Degeneration and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- female: 68.7 %
- male: 31.3 %
Age of people who have Macular Degeneration and experience Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1 %
- 40-49: 1 %
- 50-59: 5 %
- 60+: 93 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol (28 people, 19.86%)
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 15.60%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (12 people, 8.51%)
- Osteoporosis (9 people, 6.38%)
- Depression (9 people, 6.38%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lucentis (38 people, 26.95%)
- Avastin (28 people, 19.86%)
- Visudyne (19 people, 13.48%)
- Synthroid (17 people, 12.06%)
- Simvastatin (12 people, 8.51%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (21 people, 14.89%)
- Headache (19 people, 13.48%)
- Drug Ineffective (18 people, 12.77%)
- Nausea (15 people, 10.64%)
- Fall (15 people, 10.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief and Macular degeneration?
- Check symptoms - is your alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Macular degeneration from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Macular degeneration (painless eye condition that leads to the gradual loss of central vision) can be treated by Lucentis, Avastin, Lutein, Eylea, Zeaxanthin (latest reports from 14,836 Macular degeneration patients)
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all symptoms of Macular degenerationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Other conditions that could case Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
Soon to become age 80, female, was diagnosed with Graves Disease more than 30 years ago, developed RAI induced hypothyroidism, then was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 20 years ago; diagnosed with macular degeneration 6 years ago....... one eye dry, other eye wet, and have been receiving ...
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...