Malaria and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Malaria, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Lariam and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Malaria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 296 people who have Malaria from FDA , and is updated regularly.
296 people who have Malaria and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malaria and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 48.62 %
- male: 51.38 %
Age of people who have Malaria and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.41000000000000003 %
- 2-9: 0.8200000000000001 %
- 10-19: 5.31 %
- 20-29: 16.73 %
- 30-39: 22.45 %
- 40-49: 31.43 %
- 50-59: 14.69 %
- 60+: 8.16 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 29 people, 9.80%
- Preventive Health Care: 19 people, 6.42%
- Vestibular Disorder (disorders of the body's balance (vestibular) system in the inner ear): 16 people, 5.41%
- Enteritis Infectious (infection with feline parvovirus (fpv), also known as feline panleucopenia virus): 16 people, 5.41%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 5 people, 1.69%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lariam: 166 people, 56.08%
- Malarone: 92 people, 31.08%
- Valium: 27 people, 9.12%
- Zoloft: 22 people, 7.43%
- Ambien: 18 people, 6.08%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (pain in head): 140 people, 47.30%
- Depression: 128 people, 43.24%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 112 people, 37.84%
- Dizziness: 112 people, 37.84%
- Memory Loss: 103 people, 34.80%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Doxycycline hyclate, Lariam (latest reports from 4,342 Malaria patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,378 Fatigue patients).
Drugs that are associated with FatigueFatigue (3,832 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause FatigueFatigue (5,439 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Malariaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Malaria and Fatigue
- Support group for people who have Malaria (39 members)
- Support group for people who have Fatigue (825 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- What is the Best treatment for stomach ulcer
- Most members of my family suffer from catarrh which mostimes present with symptoms of malaria.
- I want to know how malaria relates with catarrh
- I've been diagnosed over a year now...always healthy before that...it is a challenge working full time in my field of counselling with dry mouth and fatique from time to time.
- I had phlebitis, the rheumatologist prescribed Xarelto for 90 days. Now it's been 40 days since I stopped, I began to feel an extreme tiredness, to the point of not being able to even take a shower. I consulted my family doctor and for the time being an important anemia was diagnosed. I'm very...
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter with Digitalis?
- Zebeta and Zemplar drug interaction
- Will you have Vitamin B12 Deficiency with Depakote?
- Will you have Glaucoma with Valacyclovir Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Pcp Abuse with Adipex-P?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Digitalis and have Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter?
- Support group for people who take Zebeta and Zemplar
- Support group for people who take Depakote and have Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
- Support group for people who take Valacyclovir Hydrochloride and have Glaucoma?
- Support group for people who take Adipex-P and have Pcp Abuse?
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI...
- Have developed horrible esophageal spasms. Lost over 40 pounds. Having trouble with short term...
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps.
- I am about to start Saxenda and Wellbutrin today. I am interested in what to expect from the combo.
- A year of treatment for Diabetes type 2 and nothing ( diet, drugs insulin, exercise)has changed my...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.