Malaria and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Malaria, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Lariam and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Malaria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 296 people who have Malaria from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 10, 2018
296 people who have Malaria and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malaria and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 48.62 %
- male: 51.38 %
Age of people who have Malaria and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.41 %
- 2-9: 0.82 %
- 10-19: 5.31 %
- 20-29: 16.73 %
- 30-39: 22.45 %
- 40-49: 31.43 %
- 50-59: 14.69 %
- 60+: 8.16 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (29 people, 9.80%)
- Preventive Health Care (19 people, 6.42%)
- Vestibular Disorder (16 people, 5.41%)
- Enteritis Infectious (16 people, 5.41%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (5 people, 1.69%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lariam (166 people, 56.08%)
- Malarone (92 people, 31.08%)
- Valium (27 people, 9.12%)
- Zoloft (22 people, 7.43%)
- Ambien (18 people, 6.08%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Headache (140 people, 47.30%)
- Depression (128 people, 43.24%)
- Insomnia (112 people, 37.84%)
- Dizziness (112 people, 37.84%)
- Memory Loss (103 people, 34.80%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fatigue and Malaria?
- Check symptoms - is your fatigue caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFatigue and Malaria from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Doxycycline hyclate, Lariam, Mefloquine (latest reports from 4,341 Malaria patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,355 Fatigue patients).
Browse all symptoms of Malariaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FatigueFatigue
Other conditions that could case FatigueFatigue
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I was wondering if someone can help me. I have systemic candida which has been really hard to get rid of. To top it off, I take suboxone for pain. Has anyone noticed if the suboxone made the candida symptoms worse?
I have persistent Atrial Fibrillation. My doctor has advised to stop taking 20 mg xarelto for one week then go to 15 mg. I stopped 6 days ago still have the itching problem....will this itching ever go away? Is there anything I can do to stop/cure it? Hope good people out there can give ...
I am wondering why you changed your website. I used to love seeing the graphs regarding a symptom and a drug. I am an RN and geriatric acre manager and I used to find your former website very helpful. The new one is not intuative and not nearly as helpful. New note: I got your response to my ...
You may be interested in these posts
Just started taking Cholestyramine about 2 weeks ago and now experiencing fatigue. Very sluggish. Never felt this way before. Male age 60 not taking any other meds at all. Just multi-vitamens & an iron pill.