Who have Lack of coordination with Malaria - from FDA reports
Lack of coordination is found among people with Malaria, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Lariam and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Malaria from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
28 people who have Malaria and Lack Of Coordination are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malaria and experience Lack Of Coordination *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Malaria and experience Lack Of Coordination *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.7 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.7 %
- 30-39: 3.7 %
- 40-49: 88.89 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 17 people, 60.71%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 1 person, 3.57%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lariam: 27 people, 96.43%
- Zoloft: 19 people, 67.86%
- Tamiflu: 1 person, 3.57%
- Malarone: 1 person, 3.57%
- Chloroquine Phosphate: 1 person, 3.57%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Memory Loss: 21 people, 75.00%
- Abnormal Dreams: 20 people, 71.43%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20 people, 71.43%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 20 people, 71.43%
- Stress And Anxiety: 20 people, 71.43%
- Joint Pain: 20 people, 71.43%
- Breathing Difficulty: 20 people, 71.43%
- Head Injury: 20 people, 71.43%
- Headache (pain in head): 20 people, 71.43%
- Confusional State: 20 people, 71.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lack of coordination with Malaria?
You are not alone:
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Doxycycline hyclate, Lariam (latest reports from 4,618 Malaria patients)
Lack Of Coordination
Lack of coordination has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, depression, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 12,259 Lack of coordination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of coordinationLack of coordination (1,820 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lack of coordinationLack of coordination (1,602 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Malariaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Back Pain with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Pain - Back with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Nonspecific Back Pain with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Cranial Third Nerve Paresis with Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Abnormal? - now
- Will you have Back Pain - Nonspecific with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Weight Abnormal with Adderall 30? - a second ago
- Bupropion Hydrochloride and Vaj drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ibrin and Earth Smoke drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sinus Headache with Dextroamphetamine Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Oliguria with Codeine? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.