Malaria and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness - from FDA reports
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness is found among people with Malaria, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Lariam and have Preventive health care. This review analyzes which people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness with Malaria. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 170 people who have Malaria from FDA , and is updated regularly.
170 people who have Malaria and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malaria and experience Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness *:
- female: 44.05 %
- male: 55.95 %
Age of people who have Malaria and experience Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness *:
- 0-1: 0.67 %
- 2-9: 1.33 %
- 10-19: 6.67 %
- 20-29: 12.0 %
- 30-39: 21.33 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 15.33 %
- 60+: 9.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 18 people, 10.59%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 17 people, 10.00%
- Plasmodium Falciparum Infection (malaria caused by the protozoan parasite plasmodium falciparum): 2 people, 1.18%
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 2 people, 1.18%
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 2 people, 1.18%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lariam: 77 people, 45.29%
- Malarone: 61 people, 35.88%
- Primaquine: 16 people, 9.41%
- Sudafed 12 Hour: 15 people, 8.82%
- Cipro: 14 people, 8.24%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 70 people, 41.18%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 66 people, 38.82%
- Depression: 60 people, 35.29%
- Dizziness: 59 people, 34.71%
- Headache (pain in head): 56 people, 32.94%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness with Malaria?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Doxycycline hyclate, Lariam (latest reports from 4,341 Malaria patients)
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,653 Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (4,286 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weaknessLack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (5,207 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Malariaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Malaria and Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- Support group for people who have Malaria (36 members)
- Support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness (306 members)
Can you answer these questions
- What is the Best treatment for stomach ulcer
- Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor...
- I want to know how malaria relates with catarrh
- I have been recently given a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. I had an atypical presentation with muscle pains in my thighs and later on wrist swelling. No joint pains or stiffness. Probably very early still. I am taking low dose steroids and MTX. The muscle pains improved but I developed...
- I am asking if others find this problem a norm? I am supposedly in the age group that has the most probable chance for this problem at 71. Of course the other provkem is the price of eliquis. First month was $409.55 This New Year.
You may be interested in these posts
- Most members of my family suffer from catarrh which mostimes present with symptoms of malaria.
- It has been a month since I had sudden onset bilateral lower extremity. I am now using a walker and wheelchair due to the weakness, muscle spasms and fatique. I do not have any pain of any sort. I am seeing a neurologist and have had extensive testing done; MRIs, CT, Nerve Conduction tests,...
- I was tested & the results was +2 malaria parasite,so began iv artestunet immidiately , before & after my test I have been having chest discomfort most especially in the evenings
- I was taking Fosamax for nearly three years before I realised that it was causing muscle weakness and pain, especially in my back. As I have always had problems with my back it wasn’t until my physiotherapist pointed out to me that my muscles were unusually week that I started researching...
- I've always had fibro and most the symptoms listed but I believe things have gotten worse over time. I'm beginning to think the mirena is causing adverse effects. I had it put in April 2015. I'm trying to find others out there like me. I'm also wondering if some of the adverse effects are...
- Will you have Jaw Fracture with Wellbutrin?
- Prozac and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Tadalafil?
- Will you have Hot Flushes Aggravated with Ambien?
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Tadalafil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Wellbutrin and have Jaw Fracture?
- Support group for people who take Prozac and Buspirone Hcl
- Support group for people who take Tadalafil and have Stones - Kidney?
- Support group for people who take Ambien and have Hot Flushes Aggravated?
- Support group for people who take Tadalafil and have Renal Calculi?
- What to expect when you take Wellbutrin and have Jaw Fracture?
- What to expect when you take Prozac and Buspirone Hcl
- What to expect when you take Tadalafil and have Stones - Kidney?
- What to expect when you take Ambien and have Hot Flushes Aggravated?
- What to expect when you take Tadalafil and have Renal Calculi?
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Paxil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Valsartan
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Prednisone
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Mirapex Er, Amantadine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Balsalazide Disodium, Uceris
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Levaquin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.