Malaria and Lactation - abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Lactation - Abnormal reported by people with Malaria yet. We study people who have Lactation - Abnormal and Malaria from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Lactation - abnormal with Malaria?
You are not alone:
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Doxycycline hyclate, Lariam (latest reports from 4,558 Malaria patients)
Lactation - Abnormal
Lactation - abnormal (abnormal secretion of milk from the mammary glands) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, psychotic disorder (latest reports from 106 Lactation - abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lactation - abnormalLactation - abnormal (89 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lactation - abnormalLactation - abnormal (62 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Malariaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Simple Pulmonary Eosinophilia with Keppra? - now
- Will you have Painful Chest with Abelcet? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure with Abelcet? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Tightness with Abelcet? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Chest Discomfort with Abelcet? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Seroquel - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Cialis - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Flexeril, Fish Oil, Ginger, Magnesium Citrate, Fioricet, Probiotics, Trokendi Xr, Minipress, Metformin, L-glutamine, Turmeric - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Anoro Ellipta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Vascepa, Bydureon Bcise, Valsartan - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.