Malaria and Macular ischaemia - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Ischaemia reported by people with Malaria yet. We study people who have Macular Ischaemia and Malaria from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Macular ischaemia with Malaria?
You are not alone:
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Doxycycline hyclate, Lariam (latest reports from 4,558 Malaria patients)
Macular ischaemia (broken foveal capillary ring) has been reported by people with retinal vessel occlusion, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic retinal oedema, macular oedema, high blood pressure (latest reports from 110 Macular ischaemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular ischaemiaMacular ischaemia (136 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular ischaemiaMacular ischaemia (56 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Malariaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vasovagal with Lanirapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Syncope with Lanirapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Passed Out with Lanirapid? - a second ago
- Will you have Depression Postmenopausal with Lexapro? - a second ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Fainting with Lanirapid? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Metformin - 17 minutes ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Januvia, Metformin for a 62 year old woman - 49 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Oxycodone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Cialis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.