Malaria and Malacoplakia vesicae - from FDA reports
There is no Malacoplakia Vesicae reported by people with Malaria yet. We study people who have Malacoplakia Vesicae and Malaria from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Malacoplakia vesicae with Malaria?
You are not alone:
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) can be treated by Malarone, Doxycycline, Mefloquine, Doxycycline hyclate, Lariam (latest reports from 4,558 Malaria patients)
Malacoplakia vesicae (a flat yellow growth on the mucosa of the bladder) has been reported by people with immunodeficiency disorders, kidney transplant, asthma, sarcoidosis, dyslipidaemia (latest reports from 36 Malacoplakia vesicae patients).
Drugs that are associated with Malacoplakia vesicaeMalacoplakia vesicae (19 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Malacoplakia vesicaeMalacoplakia vesicae (16 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Malariaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Cardiac Valve Disease with Metoprolol Succinate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion with Aloe Vera? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertigo with Fluoride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Fluoride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Fluoride? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Calcium, Gabapentin, Morphine, Fluoxetine - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Humira - 56 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Celebrex, Valsartan, Omega-3, Multivitamin, Glucosamine for a 69 year old man - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Doxycycline, Flagyl for a 58 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Prilosec, Bystolic, Irbesartan - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.