Will you have Hearing loss with Malignant melanoma - from FDA reports
Hearing loss is found among people with Malignant melanoma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Tafinlar and have Lung neoplasm malignant. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who have Malignant melanoma from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hearing loss and Malignant melanoma, and their synonyms.
What is Malignant melanoma?
Malignant melanoma (skin cancer rises from melancytes) (latest reports from 29,740 Malignant melanoma patients)
What is Hearing loss?
Hearing loss has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 16,616 Hearing loss patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
31 people who have Malignant Melanoma and Hearing Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Malignant Melanoma and experience Hearing Loss *:
- female: 58.06 %
- male: 41.94 %
Age of people who have Malignant Melanoma and experience Hearing Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16 %
- 40-49: 4 %
- 50-59: 36 %
- 60+: 44 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 6.45%
- Lung Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour of lung): 2 people, 6.45%
- Pain: 1 person, 3.23%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 3.23%
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (spreadable cancer tumour of melanine): 1 person, 3.23%
- Metastases To Lung (cancer spreads to lung): 1 person, 3.23%
- Lipids Abnormal: 1 person, 3.23%
- Hypovitaminosis (any of several diseases caused by deficiency of one or more vitamins): 1 person, 3.23%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 3.23%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 3.23%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Yervoy: 4 people, 12.90%
- Tafinlar: 4 people, 12.90%
- Keytruda: 3 people, 9.68%
- Mekinist: 3 people, 9.68%
- Zelboraf: 2 people, 6.45%
- Opdivo: 2 people, 6.45%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 6.45%
- Prochlorperazine Maleate: 1 person, 3.23%
- Tribenzor: 1 person, 3.23%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 1 person, 3.23%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 9 people, 29.03%
- Diarrhea: 8 people, 25.81%
- Malignant Neoplasm Progression (cancer tumour came back): 8 people, 25.81%
- Dizziness: 6 people, 19.35%
- Metastases To Central Nervous System (cancer spreads to central nervous system): 5 people, 16.13%
- Fever: 5 people, 16.13%
- Tumor Haemorrhage: 5 people, 16.13%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 16.13%
- Weakness: 4 people, 12.90%
- Diplopia (double vision): 4 people, 12.90%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hearing loss with Malignant melanoma?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Hearing loss and Malignant melanoma
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gupta SK, Shwetank B, "Reversible bilateral sensori-neural hearing loss due to olanzapine in a male suffering from bipolar affective disorder", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
Drugs that are associated with Hearing lossHearing loss (2,100 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Hearing lossHearing loss (1,792 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Malignant melanomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Men aged 40-49 who have Uip with Nac - a second ago
- Will you have Ulnar Neuritis with Linzess? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Missed Periods with Lamisil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Pigmentation with Allopurinol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Diagnosis with Clozaril? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Alopecia Areata with Malarone? - 7 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Cnicus drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancytopenia with Gastrointestinal Disorder? - 14 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Adderall 30 drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Mucinex Dm and Fairy Finger drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Sustanon - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal, Testosterone - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Lamictal - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Magnesium Carbonate - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Topiramate - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Metformin Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Crestor, Topiramate, Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes A-hydrocort, Synthroid, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Tamiflu - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate, Chromium Iii Picolinate, Coversyl Plus, Magnesium - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.