Meniere's disease and Skin cancer - basal cell - from FDA reports
Skin cancer - basal cell is found among people with Meniere's disease, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Micardis and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Skin cancer - basal cell with Meniere's disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18 people who have Meniere's disease from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
18 people who have Meniere'S Disease and Skin Cancer - Basal Cell are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Meniere'S Disease and experience Skin Cancer - Basal Cell *:
- female: 93.75 %
- male: 6.25 %
Age of people who have Meniere'S Disease and experience Skin Cancer - Basal Cell *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 43.75 %
- 60+: 56.25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (11 people, 61.11%)
- Osteoporosis (11 people, 61.11%)
- High Blood Pressure (11 people, 61.11%)
- Conjunctivitis Allergic (9 people, 50.00%)
- Herpes Virus Infection (7 people, 38.89%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Norvasc (11 people, 61.11%)
- Micardis (11 people, 61.11%)
- Methotrexate Sodium (9 people, 50.00%)
- Zantac (7 people, 38.89%)
- Welchol (7 people, 38.89%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression (8 people, 44.44%)
- Pain (7 people, 38.89%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 38.89%)
- Emotional Distress (7 people, 38.89%)
- Calcium Deficiency (7 people, 38.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin cancer - basal cell and Meniere's disease?
- Check symptoms - is your skin cancer - basal cell caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin cancer - basal cell and Meniere's disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Meniere's disease (a disorder of the inner ear that can affect hearing and balance to a varying degree) can be treated by Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide, Dyazide, Valium, Hydrochlorothiazide, Meclizine hydrochloride (latest reports from 1,993 Meniere's disease patients)
Skin Cancer - Basal Cell
Skin cancer - basal cell (type of skin cancer) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, psoriasis (latest reports from 10,683 Skin cancer - basal cell patients).