Menopause and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 198 people who have Menopause from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 01, 2018
198 people who have Menopause and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.5 %
- 30-39: 3.12 %
- 40-49: 11.25 %
- 50-59: 56.88 %
- 60+: 26.25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (44 people, 22.22%)
- Depression (35 people, 17.68%)
- Pain (31 people, 15.66%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (31 people, 15.66%)
- Hypothyroidism (25 people, 12.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (49 people, 24.75%)
- Synthroid (36 people, 18.18%)
- Prempro (30 people, 15.15%)
- Fosamax (29 people, 14.65%)
- Celebrex (29 people, 14.65%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (61 people, 30.81%)
- Pain (52 people, 26.26%)
- Weight Decreased (47 people, 23.74%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (47 people, 23.74%)
- Fatigue (46 people, 23.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diarrhea and Menopause?
- Check symptoms - is your diarrhea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiarrhea and Menopause from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,027 Diarrhea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DiarrheaDiarrhea
Other conditions that could case DiarrheaDiarrhea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
You may be interested in these posts
I'm 53 years old and 4 years of menopause. I have a very sporty lifestyle, healthy eating and slim body, excellent respiratory cardiac capacity, I do mountain hiking and cycling. But now I have chronic synovitis and can not do any sport. I am living in depression, I live in a region of beautiful ...
I have been taking Saxenda for 3+ weeks now. Gently increasing in .6 dosages every week. On the last day of the 3 week on 1.8, i started experiencing severe abdominal cramps, burping(That smelled like a bad virus) and bad diarrhea. Thinking I had contracted a 24hr bug, I upped to 2.4. By the 3rd ...