Metastases to bone and Ulcer - from FDA reports
Ulcer is found among people with Metastases to bone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Ulcer with Metastases to bone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 250 people who have Metastases to bone from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 05, 2018
250 people who have Metastases To Bone and Ulcer are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metastases To Bone and experience Ulcer *:
- female: 79.65 %
- male: 20.35 %
Age of people who have Metastases To Bone and experience Ulcer *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.51 %
- 10-19: 2.53 %
- 20-29: 0.51 %
- 30-39: 7.07 %
- 40-49: 10.1 %
- 50-59: 37.37 %
- 60+: 41.92 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Breast Cancer (68 people, 27.20%)
- High Blood Pressure (41 people, 16.40%)
- Bone Pain (31 people, 12.40%)
- Depression (29 people, 11.60%)
- Diabetes (21 people, 8.40%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (182 people, 72.80%)
- Aredia (95 people, 38.00%)
- Vicodin (58 people, 23.20%)
- Oxycontin (56 people, 22.40%)
- Femara (56 people, 22.40%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (143 people, 57.20%)
- Pain (131 people, 52.40%)
- Back Pain (113 people, 45.20%)
- Stress And Anxiety (105 people, 42.00%)
- Anaemia (105 people, 42.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ulcer and Metastases to bone?
- Check symptoms - is your ulcer caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUlcer and Metastases to bone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Metastases To Bone
Metastases to bone (cancer spreads to bone) can be treated by Zometa, Xgeva, Faslodex (latest reports from 27,689 Metastases to bone patients)
Ulcer has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 46,913 Ulcer patients).
Browse all symptoms of Metastases to bonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause UlcerUlcer
Other conditions that could case UlcerUlcer
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i seriously need to find an alternative to propanolol. my stomach is giving me hell as i already have suffered from ulcers and i feel awful. The propanalol does stop my heart from racing but i need a safer alternative for me. HELP!!
You may be interested in these posts
My daughter-in-law has anti phospholipid syndrome. Completed chemo and radiation for breast cancer 10 months ago. Ovaries removed 6 months ago. Has hemorrhaged twice through vagina twice in past 2 weeks. She is extremely anemic. Doctors suspect bleeding ulcer. Anyone else experience these ...
I started xtandi for prostate cancer symptoms 7 months ago. Ps count was 40 now is 0, still on xtandi. Dr is checking about ulcers with xtandi he did not know. I now have 7 stomach ulcers . Xtandi company was useless trying to get info. It's like talking to a bunch of lawyers. All blood ...