Migraine aggravated and Anorectal discomfort
Anorectal discomfort is found among people with Migraine aggravated, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Anorectal discomfort with Migraine aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Migraine aggravated from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14 people who have Migraine Aggravated and Anorectal Discomfort are studied.
What is Migraine aggravated?
Migraine aggravated (worse headache) is found to be associated with 1,272 drugs and 427 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Anorectal discomfort?
Anorectal discomfort is found to be associated with 929 drugs and 454 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Anorectal discomfort in Migraine aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Migraine Aggravated and experienced Anorectal Discomfort *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Migraine Aggravated and experienced Anorectal Discomfort *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 38.46 %
- 50-59: 53.85 %
- 60+: 7.69 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hepatitis C: 6 people, 42.86%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 28.57%
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Depression: 4 people, 28.57%
- Heart Rate Irregular: 3 people, 21.43%
- Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder): 3 people, 21.43%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 21.43%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 3 people, 21.43%
- Granuloma Annulare (reddish bumps on the skin arranged in a circle or ring): 1 person, 7.14%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 7.14%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Incivek: 6 people, 42.86%
- Ribavirin: 4 people, 28.57%
- Lexapro: 3 people, 21.43%
- Klonopin: 3 people, 21.43%
- Pegasys: 3 people, 21.43%
- Rebif: 3 people, 21.43%
- Fioricet: 2 people, 14.29%
- Naproxen: 2 people, 14.29%
- Nexium: 2 people, 14.29%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 10 people, 71.43%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 6 people, 42.86%
- Pain: 6 people, 42.86%
- Injection Site Pain: 5 people, 35.71%
- Weight Decreased: 5 people, 35.71%
- Rashes (redness): 5 people, 35.71%
- Injection Site Erythema (redness at injection site): 4 people, 28.57%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 4 people, 28.57%
- Influenza Like Illness: 4 people, 28.57%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Anorectal discomfort?Check whether Anorectal discomfort is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Migraine aggravated (462 reports)
- Anorectal discomfort (5,369 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Anorectal discomfort:
- Anorectal discomfort in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anorectal discomfort in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anorectal discomfort in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anorectal discomfort:
- Pegasys: 1,869 reports
- Ribavirin: 1,700 reports
- Incivek: 1,398 reports
- Vx-950: 635 reports
- Prednisone: 260 reports
- Ribasphere: 225 reports
- Humira: 222 reports
- Peginterferon: 177 reports
- Lisinopril: 176 reports
- Copegus: 159 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Anorectal discomfort:
- Anorectal discomfort (929 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anorectal discomfort:
- Hepatitis c: 2,023 reports
- Crohn's disease: 351 reports
- High blood pressure: 323 reports
- Pain: 182 reports
- Ulcerative colitis: 169 reports
- Depression: 110 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 105 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Anorectal discomfort:
- Anorectal discomfort (454 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Anorectal discomfort and Migraine aggravated, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Abilify and Droperidol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Midazolam Hydrochloride and Myelocyte Present - 7 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Alopecia Areata - 12 seconds ago
- Dolophine Hydrochloride vs. Hydromorphone Hydrochloride - 13 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow - 18 seconds ago
- Feldene and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy - 20 seconds ago
- Symlin and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 23 seconds ago
- Entacapone and Gastrointestinal Hypomotility - 25 seconds ago
- Deltasone and Thinking Abnormal - 37 seconds ago
- Indomethacin and Nearsightedness - 38 seconds ago