Mood stabilizer and Nyctalopia - from FDA reports
Nyctalopia is reported only by a few people with Mood stabilizer. We study 1 people who have Nyctalopia and Mood stabilizer from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 13, 2017
1 person who has Mood Stabilizer and Nyctalopia is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mood Stabilizer and experience Nyctalopia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Mood Stabilizer and experience Nyctalopia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Epilepsy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Compulsions (1 person, 100.00%)
- Complex Partial Seizures (1 person, 100.00%)
- Aura (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vimpat (1 person, 100.00%)
- Topamax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lamictal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive At Night (1 person, 100.00%)
- Suicide Attempt (1 person, 100.00%)
- Paranoia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Compulsions (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nyctalopia and Mood stabilizer?
- Check symptoms - is your nyctalopia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNyctalopia and Mood stabilizer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mood stabilizer can be treated by Lamictal, Lamotrigine, Abilify, Depakote, Trileptal (latest reports from 43,340 Mood stabilizer patients)
Nyctalopia (night blindness) has been reported by people with acne, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis (latest reports from 1,168 Nyctalopia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Mood stabilizera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NyctalopiaNyctalopia
Other conditions that could case NyctalopiaNyctalopia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Honestly I will never take this pill ever again. I wish I could say I only felt drowsy . At first I did and then I started getting these really sad and depressive thoughts and I know it's the pill because I had a great day. I start crying for no reason . My boyfriend asked me what was wrong and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi. My name is Christy. My husband has diabetes type 2 and was recently put on janumet. He is NOT the same person. He is usually VERY fun loving, positive, a family jokester and just never gets mad or blows up for minor things. I noticed his personality seemed so different a couple of days ...
I took Plan B one step 5 and ago and for the last 4 days I've felt terrible emotionally. I'm grateful that I don't have any physical symptoms but at the same time I'm really upset and want his to be over soon. I don't want to tell my friends I took the medication so I feel pretty alone.