Mood stabilizer and Nyctanopia - from FDA reports
Nyctanopia is reported only by a few people with Mood stabilizer. We study 1 people who have Nyctanopia and Mood stabilizer from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
1 person who has Mood Stabilizer and Nyctanopia is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mood Stabilizer and experience Nyctanopia *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Mood Stabilizer and experience Nyctanopia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Epilepsy (1 person, 100.00%)
- Convulsion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Compulsions (1 person, 100.00%)
- Complex Partial Seizures (1 person, 100.00%)
- Aura (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vimpat (1 person, 100.00%)
- Topamax (1 person, 100.00%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lamictal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Urination - Excessive At Night (1 person, 100.00%)
- Suicide Attempt (1 person, 100.00%)
- Paranoia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 100.00%)
- Compulsions (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nyctanopia and Mood stabilizer?
- Check symptoms - is your nyctanopia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNyctanopia and Mood stabilizer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mood stabilizer can be treated by Lamictal, Lamotrigine, Abilify, Depakote, Trileptal (latest reports from 43,340 Mood stabilizer patients)
Nyctanopia has been reported by people with acne, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis (latest reports from 1,168 Nyctanopia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Mood stabilizera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NyctanopiaNyctanopia
Other conditions that could case NyctanopiaNyctanopia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these posts
Prescription changed to 20 MG 2X famotidine medication in 0ctobet, 2017 to treat acid reflux which was causing a severe sore throat. I discovered that the Oxycodone I was prescribed for pain following my groin hernia repair surgery might be responsible for the acid reflux flare up as it is ...
I seem to have responded to my new medication Xeljanz to a certain degree that is helping my pain levels but I seem to be on self destruct for my marriage due to awful mood swings and personal attacks on my hubby and my grown up children, I have been impossible to live with for the last ...
I had been taking Januvia 100 mg in the morning along with 1000 mg if metformin and 10 units of Basaglar generic for Lantus. My anxiety got bad and anger I have never felt that bad I was so out of control lashing out at everyone my mood has never been that bad. I have not taking my Januvia for 5 ...