Mucopolysaccharidosis i and Wheezing - from FDA reports
Wheezing is found among people with Mucopolysaccharidosis i, especially for people who are female, 2-9 old, take medication Aldurazyme and have Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. This review analyzes which people have Wheezing with Mucopolysaccharidosis i. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who have Mucopolysaccharidosis i from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 22, 2018
16 people who have Mucopolysaccharidosis I and Wheezing are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mucopolysaccharidosis I and experience Wheezing *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Mucopolysaccharidosis I and experience Wheezing *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 66.67 %
- 10-19: 26.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (1 person, 6.25%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Aldurazyme (16 people, 100.00%)
- Benadryl (4 people, 25.00%)
- Tylenol (3 people, 18.75%)
- Azithromycin (3 people, 18.75%)
- Solu-Medrol (2 people, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Oxygen Saturation Decreased (7 people, 43.75%)
- Breathing Difficulty (7 people, 43.75%)
- Fever (5 people, 31.25%)
- Urticaria (4 people, 25.00%)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (4 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Wheezing and Mucopolysaccharidosis i?
- Check symptoms - is your wheezing caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWheezing and Mucopolysaccharidosis i from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mucopolysaccharidosis i (a progressive, debilitating and life-threatening disease. people with mps have an inherited disorder causing a deficiency of alpha-l-iduronidase, an important lysosomal enzyme) (latest reports from 1,466 Mucopolysaccharidosis i patients)
Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath) has been reported by people with asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 27,450 Wheezing patients).
Browse all symptoms of Mucopolysaccharidosis ia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause WheezingWheezing
Other conditions that could case WheezingWheezing
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am currently prescribed amLODIPine 5MG, 1 tablet daily; Losartan 100MG, 1 tablet daily; and Simvastatin 40MG, 1 tablet daily all taken together. However, I have developed issues with my breathing. I have developed seemingly what I would describe as a "smoker's cough" and wheezing all the ...
You may be interested in these posts
My mother is suffering from Parkinson's disease since from last 7 years.now there has no improvement in her illness and also is suffering from wheezing from couple of years . She is taking blood pressure tablet ( telcom H )and Levodopa . Any suggestions .
I’ve been taking trazadone for insomnia, probably for a couple months now and it makes me wheeze and have GERD. I need to take something for chronic insomnia. Also amytripline and ambien did same thing for me. What’s happening?