Multiple myeloma and Coughing - from FDA reports
Coughing is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Revlimid and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Coughing with Multiple myeloma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,037 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 22, 2018
2,037 people who have Multiple Myeloma and Coughing are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Coughing *:
- female: 48.61 %
- male: 51.39 %
Age of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Coughing *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 0.2 %
- 20-29: 0.4 %
- 30-39: 0.66 %
- 40-49: 7.56 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 69.61 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (106 people, 5.20%)
- High Blood Pressure (81 people, 3.98%)
- Preventive Health Care (75 people, 3.68%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (39 people, 1.91%)
- Depression (39 people, 1.91%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid (998 people, 48.99%)
- Zometa (471 people, 23.12%)
- Velcade (362 people, 17.77%)
- Dexamethasone (309 people, 15.17%)
- Aredia (298 people, 14.63%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (598 people, 29.36%)
- Fatigue (505 people, 24.79%)
- Fever (485 people, 23.81%)
- Pain (419 people, 20.57%)
- Diarrhea (407 people, 19.98%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Coughing and Multiple myeloma?
- Check symptoms - is your coughing caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCoughing and Multiple myeloma from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid (latest reports from 180,716 Multiple myeloma patients)
Coughing has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, multiple sclerosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 149,338 Coughing patients).
Browse all symptoms of Multiple myelomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CoughingCoughing
Other conditions that could case CoughingCoughing
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I was advised to take probiotics when I underwent major antibiotic treatment for abscess liver. The entire time (about 6 weeks) I was getting treated, I coughed excessively every day. I was under the impression that the antibiotics and/or blood thinners (for thrombosis) were the cause - how ...
I take numerous vitamins along with a multi vitamin 2x daily. I have been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember and just recently developed a dry cough and metallic taste when I cough. I don't have any normal symptoms i.e.. High blood pressure, cold, flu, etc ... I am 64 and this ...
I have been diagnosed with MM since February 2015. Stopped chemo after four months because of intolerable side effects. Am taking turmeric and some other supplements but my kappa light chains have continued to rise. Want to try taking ashwagandha to see if it helps. Has anyone been ...
You may be interested in these posts
My father has been very lethargic for 2 week. Infection free at this time , hgb 9. Ammonia up but other liver enzymes and bilrubin okay. Doctors don't seem to have a reason for almost comatose state. Working on decreasing ammonia. But level not real every high. Creatine had been stable 2-3. ...
I took arimidex for 10 yrs. then was diagnosed with smoldering myeloma. Now my breast cancer Dr tells me to go back on arimidex. I am so confused. Can someone help me. I get regular iron infusions and my red blood cells are low. Twice received blood infusion. I am told I am at the 20-30 % on ...