Multiple myeloma and Coughing - from FDA reports
Coughing is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Revlimid and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Coughing with Multiple myeloma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,037 people who have Multiple myeloma from FDA , and is updated regularly.
2,037 people who have Multiple Myeloma and Coughing are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Coughing *:
- female: 48.61 %
- male: 51.39 %
Age of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Coughing *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 0.2 %
- 20-29: 0.4 %
- 30-39: 0.66 %
- 40-49: 7.5600000000000005 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 69.61 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 106 people, 5.20%
- High Blood Pressure: 81 people, 3.98%
- Preventive Health Care: 75 people, 3.68%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 39 people, 1.91%
- Depression: 39 people, 1.91%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid: 998 people, 48.99%
- Zometa: 471 people, 23.12%
- Velcade: 362 people, 17.77%
- Dexamethasone: 309 people, 15.17%
- Aredia: 298 people, 14.63%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 598 people, 29.36%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 505 people, 24.79%
- Fever: 485 people, 23.81%
- Pain: 419 people, 20.57%
- Diarrhea: 407 people, 19.98%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid (latest reports from 180,718 Multiple myeloma patients)
Coughing has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, multiple sclerosis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (latest reports from 149,340 Coughing patients).
Drugs that are associated with CoughingCoughing (1,854 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CoughingCoughing (3,378 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Multiple myelomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Multiple Myeloma and Coughing (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Multiple Myeloma (155 members)
- Support group for people who have Coughing (496 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Taking Tasigna for 3 months. Have a tickling cough which requires me to clear my throat constantly. Anyone else experience this issue? If so what do you take that stop the cough? Thanks
- My name is Stephanie. I am 70 yrs old. I was diagnosed with Smoldering Myeloma in 2013 when referred to a Rheumatologist . I have been prone to getting fever blisters/cold sores from a very early age, brought on by exposure to the sun , stress and whenever I ran a temperature. A few days...
- My LO has had a cough taking this med
- My cough developed about 3 months ago and I have been on effexor after a break for about 6 months. I didnt have this issue last time I took it. Not sure if it is the cause or if it is not.
- Male, 78 years old, Crohn's and Multiple Myeloma
- Will you have Indigestion with Thiamine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Bradycardia with Fenofibrate?
- Will you have Gait Abnormal with Ontak?
- Will you have Impulsive Behaviour with Tramadol?
- Will you have Kidney Failure with Sinemet?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Thiamine Hydrochloride and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Fenofibrate and have Bradycardia?
- Support group for people who take Ontak and have Gait Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Tramadol and have Impulsive Behaviour?
- Support group for people who take Sinemet and have Kidney Failure?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.