Multiple myeloma and Diarrhea
Diarrhea is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Multiple myeloma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 27,552 people who have Multiple myeloma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
27,552 people who have Multiple Myeloma and Diarrhea are studied.
What is Multiple myeloma?
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) is found to be associated with 2,187 drugs and 1,312 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is found to be associated with 4,886 drugs and 5,556 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Diarrhea in Multiple myeloma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple myeloma and experienced Diarrhea *:
Age of people who have Multiple myeloma and experienced Diarrhea *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Diarrhea?Check whether Diarrhea is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Multiple myeloma (442,006 reports)
- Diarrhea (635,844 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Diarrhea in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Diarrhea in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Diarrhea:
- Prednisone: 31,577 reports
- Aspirin: 28,546 reports
- Humira: 27,396 reports
- Metformin: 25,237 reports
- Otezla: 24,088 reports
- Revlimid: 23,781 reports
- Methotrexate: 22,508 reports
- Omeprazole: 20,344 reports
- Lisinopril: 17,320 reports
- Amlodipine: 16,563 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea (4,886 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Diarrhea:
- Multiple myeloma: 27,552 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 27,466 reports
- High blood pressure: 26,538 reports
- Crohn's disease: 22,299 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 22,186 reports
- Psoriasis: 20,189 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 17,289 reports
- Pain: 16,423 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Diarrhea:
- Diarrhea (5,556 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Diarrhea and Multiple myeloma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trintellix and Epivir drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Gastric Ulcer and Lymphocytic Infiltration - 7 seconds ago
- Yellow Skin and drugs of ingredients of sumatriptan succinate - 9 seconds ago
- Avodart and Protein - Urine - 14 seconds ago
- Doral and Altered State Of Consciousness - 16 seconds ago
- Zyprexa Zydis vs. Mirapex - 25 seconds ago
- Ammonium Lactate and Nitrolingual drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Asa and Congestive Cardiomyopathy - 33 seconds ago
- Lodine and Hot Flush - 35 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Nexplanon drug interaction - 37 seconds ago