Who have Iatrogenic infection with Multiple myeloma - from FDA reports
Iatrogenic infection is reported only by a few people with Multiple myeloma. We study 2 people who have Iatrogenic infection and Multiple myeloma from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2 people who have Multiple Myeloma and Iatrogenic Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Multiple Myeloma and experience Iatrogenic Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Velcade: 2 people, 100.00%
- Dexamethasone: 2 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Mucosal Inflammation (infection of mucous membrane): 2 people, 100.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 50.00%
- Encephalitis (inflammation of the brain): 1 person, 50.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 50.00%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 50.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Eruption (adverse drug reaction of the skin): 1 person, 50.00%
- Dysglobulinaemia (abnormality of the amount or quality of blood globulins): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Iatrogenic infection with Multiple myeloma?
You are not alone:
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid (latest reports from 237,850 Multiple myeloma patients)
Iatrogenic infection (complication as a result of treatment) has been reported by people with chronic kidney disease, pyoderma gangrenosum, fever, multiple myeloma, mantle cell lymphoma (latest reports from 63 Iatrogenic infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (67 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Iatrogenic infectionIatrogenic infection (46 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Multiple myelomaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Risperdal Consta and Invega - now
- Will you have Orthostatic Hypotension with Fanapt? - now
- Will you have Syringomyelia with Diamox? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Ulcer with Tiazac? - 2 seconds ago
- Unipen and Ambisome drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cholecystitis Acute with Tamiflu? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Cervical Polyp with Sustiva? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Septic Granulomatosis with Stelara? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Obtundation with Ic-Green? - 6 seconds ago
- Sinemet and G6S drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Citalopram Hydrobromide, Vitamin D - an hour ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Carvedilol - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Xarelto, Brilinta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Xl, L - Citrulline, L - Arginine, Atenolol, Effexor Xr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Heparin Sodium 25,000 Units In Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Perjeta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Centrum Silver - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Escitalopram, Celebrex, Mirtazapine - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.