Multiple myeloma and Oedema peripheral
Oedema peripheral is found among people with Multiple myeloma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Oedema peripheral with Multiple myeloma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,416 people who have Multiple myeloma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4,416 people who have Multiple Myeloma and Oedema Peripheral are studied.
What is Multiple myeloma?
Multiple myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells) is found to be associated with 2,182 drugs and 1,311 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Oedema peripheral?
Oedema peripheral (superficial swelling) is found to be associated with 3,585 drugs and 3,396 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Oedema peripheral in Multiple myeloma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple myeloma and experienced Oedema peripheral *:
Age of people who have Multiple myeloma and experienced Oedema peripheral *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Oedema peripheral?Check whether Oedema peripheral is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Multiple myeloma (442,006 reports)
- Oedema peripheral (158,983 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Oedema peripheral:
- Oedema peripheral in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oedema peripheral in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oedema peripheral in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oedema peripheral:
- Aspirin: 9,679 reports
- Prednisone: 9,651 reports
- Lasix: 9,060 reports
- Furosemide: 8,501 reports
- Enbrel: 6,208 reports
- Methotrexate: 5,868 reports
- Humira: 5,853 reports
- Amlodipine: 5,576 reports
- Lyrica: 5,499 reports
- Metformin: 5,066 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Oedema peripheral:
- Oedema peripheral (3,585 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oedema peripheral:
- High blood pressure: 10,901 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 9,825 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 7,964 reports
- Pain: 6,039 reports
- Osteoporosis: 5,018 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 4,416 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Oedema peripheral:
- Oedema peripheral (3,396 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Oedema peripheral and Multiple myeloma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vitamin A and Imodium drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Nystatin and Demerol drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Cozaar and Nausea - 5 seconds ago
- Melphalan Hydrochloride and Heart Attack - 9 seconds ago
- Melatonin and Advil Liqui-Gels drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Stress And Anxiety and drugs of ingredients of ticagrelor - 18 seconds ago
- Agranulocytosis and drugs of ingredients of leuprolide acetate - 19 seconds ago
- Aciphex and Restoril drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Spiriva and Skin Fissures - 27 seconds ago
- Ejaculation Failure and drugs of ingredients of ibuprofen - 34 seconds ago