Multiple sclerosis and Cardiac flutter
Cardiac flutter is found among people with Multiple sclerosis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Cardiac flutter with Multiple sclerosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 381 people who have Multiple sclerosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
381 people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Cardiac Flutter are studied.
What is Multiple sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) is found to be associated with 2,058 drugs and 1,281 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Cardiac flutter?
Cardiac flutter (abnormal heart rhythm) is found to be associated with 1,192 drugs and 645 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Cardiac flutter in Multiple sclerosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple sclerosis and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Age of people who have Multiple sclerosis and experienced Cardiac flutter *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Cardiac flutter?Check whether Cardiac flutter is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Christopher KL, Elner VM, Demirci H, "Conjunctival Lymphoma in a Patient on Fingolimod for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis", Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2017 May .
- Christopher, K. L., Elner, V. M., & Demirci, H. , "Conjunctival lymphoma in a patient on fingolimod for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis", Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery , 2014 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Cardiac flutter in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Cardiac flutter:
All the drugs that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (1,192 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Cardiac flutter:
All the conditions that are associated with Cardiac flutter:
- Cardiac flutter (645 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Cardiac flutter and Multiple sclerosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Bupivacaine drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Premarin and Abdominal Pain Lower - 40 seconds ago
- Hctz and Skin - Clammy - 40 seconds ago
- Magnesium Citrate and Muscle Atrophy - 55 seconds ago
- Metastases To Bone and Synovitis - 58 seconds ago
- Tendonitis and drugs of ingredients of sildenafil citrate - a minute ago
- Pepcid and Gingivitis - a minute ago
- Relistor and Urinary Tract Infection - a minute ago
- Folic Acid and Carotid Artery Stenosis - a minute ago
- Methenamine Hippurate and Benadryl drug interaction - a minute ago