Multiple sclerosis and Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting is found among people with Multiple sclerosis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Nausea and vomiting with Multiple sclerosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,536 people who have Multiple sclerosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16,536 people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Nausea And Vomiting are studied.
What is Multiple sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) is found to be associated with 2,190 drugs and 1,319 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Nausea and vomiting?
Nausea and vomiting is found to be associated with 4,867 drugs and 5,533 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nausea and vomiting in Multiple sclerosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple sclerosis and experienced Nausea and vomiting *:
Age of people who have Multiple sclerosis and experienced Nausea and vomiting *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Nausea and vomiting?Check whether Nausea and vomiting is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Christopher KL, Elner VM, Demirci H, "Conjunctival Lymphoma in a Patient on Fingolimod for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis", Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2017 May .
- Christopher, K. L., Elner, V. M., & Demirci, H. , "Conjunctival lymphoma in a patient on fingolimod for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis", Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery , 2014 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Multiple sclerosis (734,949 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting (460,779 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nausea and vomiting in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Prednisone: 21,089 reports
- Methotrexate: 18,156 reports
- Metformin: 17,857 reports
- Aspirin: 17,199 reports
- Humira: 15,798 reports
- Omeprazole: 14,792 reports
- Lisinopril: 10,667 reports
- Ibuprofen: 10,601 reports
- Pantoprazole: 10,552 reports
- Enbrel: 10,295 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (4,867 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 19,306 reports
- High blood pressure: 17,832 reports
- Pain: 17,500 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 16,606 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nausea and vomiting:
- Nausea and vomiting (5,533 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Nausea and vomiting and Multiple sclerosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Allegra and Pseudomonas Infection - 2 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Facial Paresis - 3 seconds ago
- Allopurinol and Vascular Encephalopathy - 7 seconds ago
- Vfend and Human Herpes Virus 6 Serology Positive - 7 seconds ago
- Alprostadil and Renal Artery Stenosis - 7 seconds ago
- Coq10 and Macrocytosis - 9 seconds ago
- Allegra and Extrapyramidal Disorder - 14 seconds ago
- Alimta and Gastritis - 15 seconds ago
- Mixed Connective Tissue Disease and Muscle Atrophy - 15 seconds ago
- Alimta and Gastroenteritis Staphylococcal - 16 seconds ago