Multiple sclerosis and Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus is found among people with Multiple sclerosis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Systemic lupus erythematosus with Multiple sclerosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 823 people who have Multiple sclerosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
823 people who have Multiple Sclerosis and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are studied.
What is Multiple sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) is found to be associated with 2,123 drugs and 1,309 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) is found to be associated with 2,205 drugs and 1,495 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Systemic lupus erythematosus in Multiple sclerosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Multiple sclerosis and experienced Systemic lupus erythematosus *:
Age of people who have Multiple sclerosis and experienced Systemic lupus erythematosus *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Systemic lupus erythematosus?Check whether Systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Christopher KL, Elner VM, Demirci H, "Conjunctival Lymphoma in a Patient on Fingolimod for Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis", Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, 2017 May .
- Hania A, "Pyoderma Gangrenosum in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case Report", Journal of Medical Cases, 2014 Aug .
- Christopher, K. L., Elner, V. M., & Demirci, H. , "Conjunctival lymphoma in a patient on fingolimod for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis", Ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery , 2014 Jan .
- Hu P, Lu L, Hu B, Deng F, Fei WJ, "Cyclophosphamide‐Induced Hypertensive Encephalopathy in a Young Girl With Lupus", The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2012 Apr .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Multiple sclerosis (734,937 reports)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (61,960 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Humira: 10,390 reports
- Prednisone: 9,611 reports
- Methotrexate: 9,255 reports
- Remicade: 8,872 reports
- Enbrel: 8,359 reports
- Orencia: 7,533 reports
- Cimzia: 7,105 reports
- Arava: 7,038 reports
- Actemra: 6,809 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 6,540 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2,205 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 10,615 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,632 reports
- Psoriasis: 1,457 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 823 reports
- High blood pressure: 742 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1,495 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Systemic lupus erythematosus and Multiple sclerosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kayexalate and Otitis - 5 seconds ago
- Capecitabine and Mannitol 10% drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Uloric and Tibia Fracture - 8 seconds ago
- Eye Disorder and Atrioventricular Block First Degree - 12 seconds ago
- Tigan and Dry Eyes Aggravated - 23 seconds ago
- Metastron and Death - 28 seconds ago
- Cerezyme and Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals - 29 seconds ago
- Technescan Mag3 and Anaphylaxis - 39 seconds ago
- How effective is Verapamil Hcl for Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter? - 40 seconds ago
- Felodipine and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 44 seconds ago