Muscle aches and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Muscle aches, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Lyrica and have Fibromyalgia. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Muscle aches. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 432 people who have Muscle aches from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 06, 2017
432 people who have Muscle Aches and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle Aches and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 81.6 %
- male: 18.4 %
Age of people who have Muscle Aches and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.76 %
- 20-29: 2.94 %
- 30-39: 11.18 %
- 40-49: 22.65 %
- 50-59: 32.65 %
- 60+: 28.82 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Fibromyalgia (72 people, 16.67%)
- Stress And Anxiety (67 people, 15.51%)
- High Blood Pressure (61 people, 14.12%)
- Insomnia (47 people, 10.88%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (44 people, 10.19%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (137 people, 31.71%)
- Flexeril (41 people, 9.49%)
- Humira (35 people, 8.10%)
- Nexium (31 people, 7.18%)
- Cymbalta (30 people, 6.94%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (69 people, 15.97%)
- Joint Pain (67 people, 15.51%)
- Stress And Anxiety (62 people, 14.35%)
- Nausea (62 people, 14.35%)
- Weakness (61 people, 14.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Muscle aches?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Muscle aches from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Muscle aches (muscle pain) can be treated by Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Soma, Aleve (latest reports from 117,260 Muscle aches patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Muscle achesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it?
I am a 71 year old female, I have been taking a statin for over 5 years and started taking biotin about a year ago. I have severe pain in my right thigh for over 3 months now. My doctor took me off the statin a week ago, pain hasn't gotten any better. I am still taking biotin. I will stop ...
Heavy legs, numb feet, better in AM and worsens during day and abates a bit in the evening. Was taking 500 mg daily, now 3x weakly, but tapering off a bit now because Hb and WBC less than optimal at present. Symptoms abating slightly on lower dosage. Also severe cramps in AM.
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I was started on Xarelto 4 weeks ago and in the last two weeks I have noticed increase muscle pain! This is concerning because I already have fibromyalgia and I don't need something else to make me hurt even more!! For those of you that have been on it longer, did the muscle aches begin to ...