Muscle spasms and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Muscle spasms, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lyrica and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Muscle spasms. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,780 people who have Muscle spasms from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
1,780 people who have Muscle Spasms and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle Spasms and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 80.13 %
- male: 19.87 %
Age of people who have Muscle Spasms and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.99 %
- 20-29: 6.79 %
- 30-39: 10.56 %
- 40-49: 23.92 %
- 50-59: 27.55 %
- 60+: 29.2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (377 people, 21.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (319 people, 17.92%)
- Fibromyalgia (245 people, 13.76%)
- High Blood Pressure (234 people, 13.15%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (231 people, 12.98%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (391 people, 21.97%)
- Flexeril (257 people, 14.44%)
- Xanax (223 people, 12.53%)
- Cymbalta (214 people, 12.02%)
- Neurontin (207 people, 11.63%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (374 people, 21.01%)
- Fatigue (354 people, 19.89%)
- Pain In Extremity (299 people, 16.80%)
- Drug Ineffective (275 people, 15.45%)
- Nausea (263 people, 14.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Muscle spasms?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Muscle spasms from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Zanaflex, Soma (latest reports from 116,934 Muscle spasms patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Muscle spasmsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...