Who have Gall bladder obstruction with Myeloma - multiple - from FDA reports
There is no Gall Bladder Obstruction reported by people with Myeloma - Multiple yet. We study people who have Gall Bladder Obstruction and Myeloma - Multiple from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Gall bladder obstruction with Myeloma - multiple?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Gall bladder obstruction and Myeloma - multiple
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Myeloma - Multiple
Myeloma - multiple (cancer of the plasma cells - a kind of white blood cell) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid (latest reports from 237,850 Myeloma - multiple patients)
Gall Bladder Obstruction
Gall bladder obstruction (latest reports from 19 Gall bladder obstruction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gall bladder obstructionGall bladder obstruction (25 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Gall bladder obstructionGall bladder obstruction
Browse all symptoms of Myeloma - multiplea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Temaz and Keppra drug interaction - now
- Will you have Acute Pancreatitis with Zosyn? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gingival Discoloration with Marijuana? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gingival Discolouration with Marijuana? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia with Oruvail? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Posture Abnormal with Doxycycline? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatic Enzymes Increased with Ambien? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 3 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.