Will you have Gallbladder disease with Myeloma - multiple - from FDA reports
Gallbladder disease is found among people with Myeloma - multiple, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Revlimid and have Acne. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who have Myeloma - multiple from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gallbladder disease and Myeloma - multiple, and their synonyms.
What is Myeloma - multiple?
Myeloma - multiple (cancer of the plasma cells - a kind of white blood cell) can be treated by Acyclovir, Aredia, Calcium, Cyclophosphamide, Cytoxan (latest reports from 237,850 Myeloma - multiple patients)
What is Gallbladder disease?
Gallbladder disease has been reported by people with birth control, premenstrual syndrome, pain, acne, oral contraception (latest reports from 2,506 Gallbladder disease patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
16 people who have Myeloma - Multiple and Gallbladder Disease are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myeloma - Multiple and experience Gallbladder Disease *:
- female: 56.25 %
- male: 43.75 %
Age of people who have Myeloma - Multiple and experience Gallbladder Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 78.57 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 4 people, 25.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 18.75%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 12.50%
- Birth Control: 2 people, 12.50%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 1 person, 6.25%
- Premenstrual Syndrome: 1 person, 6.25%
- Pain: 1 person, 6.25%
- Oral Contraception: 1 person, 6.25%
- Menstruation Irregular: 1 person, 6.25%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 1 person, 6.25%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid: 12 people, 75.00%
- Velcade: 8 people, 50.00%
- Dexamethasone: 7 people, 43.75%
- Aspirin: 7 people, 43.75%
- Omeprazole: 5 people, 31.25%
- Yaz: 4 people, 25.00%
- Ondansetron: 3 people, 18.75%
- Zometa: 3 people, 18.75%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 18.75%
- Oxycontin: 3 people, 18.75%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 6 people, 37.50%
- Abdominal Pain: 4 people, 25.00%
- Cholecystitis Chronic (long lasting infection of gallbladder): 4 people, 25.00%
- Indigestion: 3 people, 18.75%
- The Flu (the flu is caused by an influenza virus): 2 people, 12.50%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 12.50%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 12.50%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 2 people, 12.50%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 2 people, 12.50%
- Blood Pressure Management: 2 people, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Gallbladder disease with Myeloma - multiple?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Gallbladder disease and Myeloma - multiple
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder diseaseGallbladder disease (981 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Gallbladder diseaseGallbladder disease (674 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Myeloma - multiplea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Obtundation with Econochlor? - a second ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride W/ Epinephrine and Tegretol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Trauma with B-12? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Attack with Pulmonary Embolism? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Mi with Pulmonary Embolism? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Mi with Pulmonary Embolism? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Myocardial Infarction with Pulmonary Embolism? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Myosin Light Chain Increased with Tegretol-Xr? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Faecal Incontinence with Zanaflex? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Blindness Transient with Amevive? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 91 year old woman who takes Furosemide, Norco - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Xarelto, Metoprolol Succinate - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Thyroid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan, Celexa, Synthroid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Wellbutrin Xl - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Adderall, Pentasa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Turmeric, Pantoprazole Sodium, Pristiq - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Pantoprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Coreg, Doxazosin Mesylate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.