Who have Gallbladder operation with Myeloma - multiple - from FDA reports
Gallbladder operation is found among people with Myeloma - multiple, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Revlimid and have Crohn's disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Myeloma - multiple from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
12 people who have Myeloma - Multiple and Gallbladder Operation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myeloma - Multiple and experience Gallbladder Operation *:
- female: 58.33 %
- male: 41.67 %
Age of people who have Myeloma - Multiple and experience Gallbladder Operation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pollakiuria (abnormally frequent passage of relatively small quantities or urine): 1 person, 8.33%
- Infection: 1 person, 8.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 8.33%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 8.33%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 8.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Revlimid: 11 people, 91.67%
- Levemir: 2 people, 16.67%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 8.33%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 8.33%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 8.33%
- Insulin: 1 person, 8.33%
- Humalog: 1 person, 8.33%
- Flonase: 1 person, 8.33%
- Flomax: 1 person, 8.33%
- Doxycycline: 1 person, 8.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Fever: 2 people, 16.67%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 8.33%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 8.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 8.33%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 8.33%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 8.33%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 8.33%
- Faeces Discolored: 1 person, 8.33%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Gallbladder operation with Myeloma - multiple?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Gallbladder operation and Myeloma - multiple
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Myeloma - Multiple
Myeloma - multiple (cancer of the plasma cells - a kind of white blood cell) can be treated by Revlimid, Velcade, Dexamethasone, Zometa, Thalomid (latest reports from 237,850 Myeloma - multiple patients)
Gallbladder operation has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 2,905 Gallbladder operation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gallbladder operationGallbladder operation (805 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Gallbladder operationGallbladder operation (530 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Myeloma - multiplea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Olux and Tafinlar drug interaction - now
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride and Yadake drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neurodermatitis with Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma)? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Polycystic Ovary Disease with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stein-Leventhal Syndrome with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyfollicular Ovarian Disease with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Polycystic Ovaries with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos) with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Factitious Disorder with Vimovo? - 6 seconds ago
- Celexa and Tafinlar drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.