Myelopathy and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people with Myelopathy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Myelopathy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Myelopathy from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 10, 2017
10 people who have Myelopathy and Pain Relief By Acupuncture are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myelopathy and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Myelopathy and experience Pain Relief By Acupuncture *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hot Flush (4 people, 40.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 40.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (4 people, 40.00%)
- Breast Cancer (4 people, 40.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (5 people, 50.00%)
- Effexor (4 people, 40.00%)
- Carisoprodol (4 people, 40.00%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 40.00%)
- Arimidex (4 people, 40.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia (4 people, 40.00%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 40.00%)
- Hot Flush (4 people, 40.00%)
- Coronary Heart Disease (4 people, 40.00%)
- Chest Pain (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture and Myelopathy?
- Check symptoms - is your pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain relief by acupuncture and Myelopathy from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Myelopathy (any neurologic deficit related to the spinal cord) (latest reports from 1,142 Myelopathy patients)
Pain Relief By Acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).
Browse all symptoms of Myelopathya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
Other conditions that could case Pain relief by acupuncturePain relief by acupuncture
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...