Who have Ear barotrauma with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Ear Barotrauma reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Ear Barotrauma and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Ear barotrauma with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear barotrauma and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, foetal exposure during pregnancy, high blood pressure, osteopenia, depression (latest reports from 1,090 Ear barotrauma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear barotraumaEar barotrauma (829 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear barotraumaEar barotrauma (450 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Orthopnea with Amlodipine? - now
- Will you have Orthopnoea with Amlodipine? - now
- Will you have Lip Dry with Vytorin? - now
- Will you have Regional Enteritis with Eucalyptus? - a second ago
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ileitis with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Granulomatous Ileocolitis with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Crohns Disease with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Crohns with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Crohn'S Disease with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 24 minutes ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.