Who have Ear canal abrasion with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Ear Canal Abrasion reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Ear Canal Abrasion and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Ear canal abrasion with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ear canal abrasion and Nail toxicity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 129 Nail toxicity patients)
Ear Canal Abrasion
Ear canal abrasion has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, convulsion, hepatitis c, birth control (latest reports from 11 Ear canal abrasion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ear canal abrasionEar canal abrasion (28 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ear canal abrasionEar canal abrasion (25 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Desoxyn and Xyzal drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Dry Skin with Dimetapp? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Winter Itch with Dimetapp? - 2 seconds ago
- Septra and E967 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin - Dry with Dimetapp? - 2 seconds ago
- Indian Chocolate and Arctium Minus drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes With Hyperosmolarity with Mirtazapine? - 2 seconds ago
- Lialda and Unipen In Plastic Container drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Eschar with Soma? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Calcitonin Secretion Disorder with Bromatapp? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.