Who have Jaw fracture with Nail toxicity - from FDA reports
There is no Jaw Fracture reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Jaw Fracture and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Jaw fracture with Nail toxicity?
You are not alone:
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 111 Nail toxicity patients)
Jaw fracture has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 2,796 Jaw fracture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaw fractureJaw fracture (1,010 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Jaw fractureJaw fracture (561 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Psoriasis with Rogaine? - a second ago
- Will you have Plaque Psoriasis with Rogaine? - 2 seconds ago
- Colchicine and Kalidruma drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Application Site Photosensitivity Reaction with Ancef? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Mcp? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin - 6 minutes ago
- Prediction of Aptiom, B-12, Calan Sr, Synthroid, Vitamin B-2, Aspirin for a 43 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Xigduo Xr, Ramipril, Hctz, Droxia, Crestor, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.