Nail toxicity and Jaw fracture - from FDA reports
There is no Jaw Fracture reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Jaw Fracture and Nail Toxicity from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Jaw fracture with Nail toxicity?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Jaw fracture
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 71 Nail toxicity patients)
Jaw fracture has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 2,625 Jaw fracture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Jaw fractureJaw fracture (982 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Jaw fractureJaw fracture (553 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity and Jaw Fracture
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity
- Support group for people who have Jaw Fracture (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- Will you have Mental Impairment with Naproxen?
- Will you have Major Depression with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab?
- Will you have Bone Marrow Depression with Dapsone?
- Will you have Cerebral Palsy with Ranitidine?
- Will you have Thrombophlebitis with Flomax?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Naproxen and have Mental Impairment?
- Support group for people who take Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab and have Major Depression?
- Support group for people who take Dapsone and have Bone Marrow Depression?
- Support group for people who take Ranitidine and have Cerebral Palsy?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and have Thrombophlebitis?
- What to expect when you take Naproxen and have Mental Impairment?
- What to expect when you take Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab and have Major Depression?
- What to expect when you take Dapsone and have Bone Marrow Depression?
- What to expect when you take Ranitidine and have Cerebral Palsy?
- What to expect when you take Flomax and have Thrombophlebitis?
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lamictal
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Tysabri
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Entyvio
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Losartan, Lovastatin, Januvia, Metformin, Glimepiride
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.