Nail toxicity and Macroangiopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Macroangiopathy reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Macroangiopathy and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macroangiopathy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 71 Nail toxicity patients)
Macroangiopathy (a disease of the large blood vessels in which fat and blood clots build up and stick to the vessel walls, blocking the flow of blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 34 Macroangiopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (83 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (40 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity and Macroangiopathy
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity
- Support group for people who have Macroangiopathy
- Will you have Cough with Coreg?
- What to expect when you take Abilify and have Canker Sores?
- What to expect when you have Costochondritis and Diarrhoea?
- Will you have Conjunctivitis with Haloperidol?
- Will you have Uric Acid with Prolia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Coreg and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Haloperidol and have Conjunctivitis?
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Uric Acid?
- Support group for people who take Myrbetriq and have Ulcer - Mouth?
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and Carnitine
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing...
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.