Nail toxicity and Macula lutea - from FDA reports
There is no Macula Lutea reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Macula Lutea and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macula lutea
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Nail toxicity and Macula lutea
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 71 Nail toxicity patients)
Macula lutea (an oval-shaped highly pigmented yellow spot near the centre of the retina) - No reports found.
Drugs that are associated with Macula luteaMacula lutea
Other conditions that could cause Macula luteaMacula lutea
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity and Macula Lutea
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity
- Support group for people who have Macula Lutea
- Will you have Keratitis Sicca with Remicade?
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Oral Surgery?
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Polytrim?
- Will you have Synovial Cyst with Kava?
- What to expect when you take Folic Acid and have Hostility?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Remicade and have Keratitis Sicca?
- Support group for people who take Polytrim and have Ringing In The Ears?
- Support group for people who take Kava and have Synovial Cyst?
- Support group for people who take Dexedrine and have Sweating - Excessive?
- Support group for people who take Clobex and have Loss Of Sense Of Smell?
- I reported that my leg swelled up after I took Cefuroxime Axetil. Why isn't it in here? It still...
- Hi I am using zolpidem for app 5 years, but developed BMS 2 years ago. Struggling with extreme...
- I read some wear proypylene glycol was invented in the 60's for boiler pipe cleaning . Now used in...
- My self in my opinion I would never take miralax with polyethylene glycol or glycol . Trying to...
- Sorry to hear about your problem . I too have had the brown discharge from my penis . Being a male...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.