Nail toxicity and Macular hole - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Hole reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Macular Hole and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular hole
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 71 Nail toxicity patients)
Macular hole (small break in the macula, the central area of the retina) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, vitreous adhesions, age-related macular degeneration, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 943 Macular hole patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular holeMacular hole (537 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular holeMacular hole (356 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity and Macular Hole
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity
- Support group for people who have Macular Hole (22 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I just found out I have a macular hole. I am unsure how long it has been there. At the most it's a year or less based on my last eye exam. . When referred to a specialist he read a list of side effects from surgery and it was almost scary in that he said my sight could get worse. I felt very...
- I have a macular hole and I believe it is from taking Restasis. I have also had dizziness and once I stopped the Restasis, the dizziness stopped.
- How to test if infection related to Lyme Disease plays a role in the cause of the macula hole?
- 55 years old male. Developed lamellar macular hole on lyrica.
- What to expect when you take Nembutal and have Muscle Pain?
- Terazosin Hydrochloride and Doxycycline Hyclate drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Tyvaso and have Hyperglycemia?
- Will you have Osteonecrosis with Lamictal?
- What to expect when you have Seizures and Stomach Flu?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Terazosin Hydrochloride and Doxycycline Hyclate
- Support group for people who take Lamictal and have Osteonecrosis?
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Irritability?
- Support group for people who have Cholecystitis and Urinary Retention?
- Support group for people who have Athlete'S Foot and Rhinitis Allergic?
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
- Am having horrible esophageal spasms. Found 2 or 3 drops Klonopin helps. Waiting for GI...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.