Nail toxicity and Macular pigmentation - from FDA reports
There is no Macular Pigmentation reported by people with Nail Toxicity yet. We study people who have Macular Pigmentation and Nail Toxicity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular pigmentation
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Nail toxicity and Macular pigmentation
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nail toxicity (nail damaged due to toxin) (latest reports from 71 Nail toxicity patients)
Macular pigmentation (pigmented yellow spot near the centre of the retina) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, age-related macular degeneration, osteoporosis, diabetic retinal oedema, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 50 Macular pigmentation patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular pigmentationMacular pigmentation (71 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Macular pigmentationMacular pigmentation (62 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nail toxicitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity and Macular Pigmentation
- Support group for people who have Nail Toxicity
- Support group for people who have Macular Pigmentation
- What to expect when you have Hormone Replacement Therapy and Magical Thinking?
- Will you have Constipation with Plavix?
- Will you have Post Procedural Complication with Metronidazole?
- Will you have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub) with Prolia?
- Will you have Breast Pain with Propylthiouracil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Plavix and have Constipation?
- Support group for people who take Metronidazole and have Post Procedural Complication?
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub)?
- Support group for people who take Propylthiouracil and have Breast Pain?
- Support group for people who take Meropenem and have Erythema Multiforme?
- I reported that my leg swelled up after I took Cefuroxime Axetil. Why isn't it in here? It still...
- Hi I am using zolpidem for app 5 years, but developed BMS 2 years ago. Struggling with extreme...
- I read some wear proypylene glycol was invented in the 60's for boiler pipe cleaning . Now used in...
- My self in my opinion I would never take miralax with polyethylene glycol or glycol . Trying to...
- Sorry to hear about your problem . I too have had the brown discharge from my penis . Being a male...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.